No client admission into the clinic during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have implemented the following policy to help protect the community. These instructions relate to any upcoming visit to our clinic.
- Upon arrival, call reception on 52215333 from your car.
- One of our staff will meet you in the front garden to collect your pet
- One of our staff will then call you and conduct the consultation over the phone whilst examining your pet (so this is exactly what would normally happen, except we are talking on the phone rather than face to face). You can wait in your car, walk around the oval or wait out the front.
- At the end of the consultation, we will ask that you pay over the phone or we can bring the mobile eftpos machine to you in the front garden
- You pet will be handed back to you and you can safely head home knowing that together we have done our part to help reduce community transmission of COVID 19 AND kept our promise to care for your pets like they are our own.
- For collection of client orders. Please pre pay over the phone. Call on arrival to the clinic. One of our staff will bring your order to the front garden.
We appreciate your understanding and assistance in helping the community stay as safe as possible. Our additional social distancing measures are below:
- Please do not shake hands or make any intentional body contact with a member of our team or other clients.
- Please maintain a distance of at least 2m from other people. Only one adult should attend the practice to drop off your pet to minimise the number of people within our front garden area.
- Please do not enter our practice if you have a fever, are coughing or have other symptoms of COVID-19
- Please do not enter our practice if you have been directed to be in a period of self-isolation from our Department of Health.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided as soon as you arrive and after handling our check-in devices.
- Please follow all directions from our reception and clinical staff regarding protections measures to reduce viral transmission.
- Patient visits are not permitted during the COVID-19 outbreak. We will update you each day on the progress of your pet’s recovery.
- If you are unwell and your pet is sick, call us so we can arrange to see your pet whilst ensuring everyone stays safe. Telemedicine consultations will be available soon.
- Thank you very much for your attention to these important guidelines.
STAY SAFE AND STAY HEALTHY. WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER