Our Covid NORMAL
Please be patient as we follow the government guidelines on social distancing and spacial density to ensure we can continue to deliver the high standard of care you expect for your pet from NVC AS WELL as keeping everyone safe.
- Thankfully we are back to face to face consultations
- Please wear a properly fitted face mask when inside the building
- Please have one person present each pet. Our consult rooms are small and so have a 3 person maximum limit.
- For collection of client orders. You can either pre pay prior to collection, or pay at the time of collection
- We appreciate your understanding and assistance in helping the community stay as safe as possible. Our additional social distancing measures are below:
- Please do not shake hands or make any intentional body contact with a member of our team or other clients.
- Please maintain a distance of at least 2m from other people.
- Please do not enter our practice if you have a fever, are coughing or have other symptoms of COVID-19
- Please do not enter our practice if you have been directed to be in a period of self-isolation from our Department of Health.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided as soon as you arrive and after handling our check-in devices.
- Please follow all directions from our reception and clinical staff regarding protections measures to reduce viral transmission.
- If you are unwell and your pet is sick, call us so we can arrange to see your pet whilst ensuring everyone stays safe.
- Thank you very much for your attention to these important guidelines.
STAY SAFE AND STAY HEALTHY. WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER